5 Best SEO plugins in wordpress 2023
With millions of blogs and businesses compete for attention every day, it is better to have a plan to bring traffic to your WordPress site.
All content displayed on the web is not enough to attract people to your site. Here WordPress plugins help you do it. Here is a list of top-notch WordPress Plugins for SEO to improve your ranking WordPress site search rankings.
So on this blog, you will find some of the best SEO WordPress plugins that will help your website to get more organic traffic.
What Does SEO Plugins Do?
SEO plugins allow webmasters to easily optimize elements of the code and structure of a website to make it more crawlable by search engine robots.
They allow you to view how your content will look at the results pages of search engines (SERP).
1.Yoast SEO (Freemium)
With over 5+ million downloads, Yoast SEO plugin is the first that every WordPress user should install. This unique plugin takes care of many aspects of your WordPress site SEO.
It helps you to optimize your content for search engine. Yoast offers a wide variety of tools to create, manage and publish. For example, you can create templates for meta descriptions and titles to keep every content on your WordPress website consistent.
- Configuration wizard
- XML sitemap
- Robots meta tag directives
- Google Search Console integration
- Organization schema markup
- Check the readability score of your page content to improve user interaction.
- You can set keyword Developed for each page to attract a more targeted audience.
- Google Page choice is available.
- Add keywords to optimize the page.
- It helps you avoid duplicate content.
- The single-site plan will charge $89.
- 2 sites plan cost $169.
- 3 sites plan cost $253.
- The 10 sites plan of this plugin will cost you $756.
2.All In One SEO Pack (Freemium)
All in One SEO Pack is specifically designed to optimize WordPress sites. This is an extremely user-friendly plugin that automates various processes that take time.
With this plugin, you can automatically generate meta tags, automatically optimizes titles for Google, inform search engines about changes on the website.
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Image XML Sitemap submitted to Google and Bing to improve your Image SEO
- RSS Sitemap
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to a parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend the functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Translated into 57 languages
- Individual Plan – This plan will cost $136 per year and provide access to a single site in the plugin.
- Business Plan – This plan comes with a price tag of $236 a year and you will have access to 10 sites.
- Agency Plan: – With this plan, you get unlimited site access at $1118.
3. The SEO Framework (Freemium)
This all-around WordPress SEO Plugin built for SEO professionals. It is packed with features, but best of all? It’s fast. Unlike other SEO plugins that can weigh the performance of your website, this plugin uses fewer resources and does not serve any ads.
- All WordPress sites are supported by this plugin.
- Personalized post as WooCommerce & bbPress are supported.
- Share your pages on Twitter, Facebook and other social sites.
- You help prevent errors canonical.
- Automatically notify the different search engines about updates.
- The single-site plan is priced at about $ 59 per year.
- $199 per year is the cost that you must pay for a license 5 sites of this plugin.
- The plan 10 sites will cost $ 299 for access to the plugin.
4. Rank Math (Free)
Rank Math allows you to manage all your SEO needs on the page for each type of content on your site. This WordPress plugin is so effective because it is integrated with Google Search Console, you will see all important information directly from your dashboard of directors to WordPress.
- It is a one-stop shop for all your SEO needs.
- Each post/page/product works through an SEO analysis tool based on 40 factors.
- The user interface is very clean, and the options are easy to understand.
- It gives you options to automatically add alt and title tags for images that’s missing.
- Rank Math comes with a monitor to tell you where users see 404 errors.
- It also comes with a redirection module that allows you to point 404 errors to something a bit more useful on your site.
- XML Sitemap Module comes with Rank Math, and the plug-in also automatically ping search engines when you make changes to your messages.
- Rich Snippets support is included with the option to choose from six types of extracts such as article, product, recipes, events, video, local business, etc.
- Breadcrumbs are also part of the plugin, you should not rely on another plug-in for it.
- Open Graph and Twitter card support are provided.
- This plugin is free of cost.
SEOPress is a freemium All In One SEO plugin for WordPress without ads. t’s completely white-labelled with no footprints, even in the free version. It is simple, fast and powerful, which you can manage all your titles and meta descriptions for posts/pages/types/post conditions.
- SEO local businesses.
- Breadcrumbs optimized for SEO and accessibility.
- Video and Google News Sitemaps XML.
- Google Structured Data Types (schemas.org): product, product, event, local business, recipe, review, FAQ, and video courses.
- Backlinks integration with Majestic (API third).
- Google Page Speed integration to quickly check the quality of your pages.
- 404 Redirects and monitoring.
- Statistics Google Analytics in your WordPress dashboard.
- With this plan, you get unlimited site access at $39 per year
We hope this article helped you find the best SEO WordPress plugin for your needs.
In our opinion, Rank Math is a great choice for SEO plugins. It has all the features you need with great price i.e. ZERO
If you’re using another plugin you can easily switch through import feature of Math Rank plugin